Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Returned

I just have stared watching an American series called The Returned. It's a supernatural drama, with some scary moments. The series follows residents in a small town whose lives are disrupted when people who have been dead for many years begin reappearing. The first season runs for ten episodes. It is filmed in Squamish, British Columbia, so there are a lot of beautiful views. I’m impressed with this series, it's really engrossing. The fact that the people who died are back is interesting and as I said a little bit shocking. Every chapter presents the story of different person, but also they are showing us the development of the previous stories as all the protagonists live in the same small city. I highly recommend you this series, you will love it. 

Here's the trailer :) 

5 comments:

  1. I understand it is not another of those zombie series like "The Walking Dead"? Judging by the trailer the acting is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon, the original version Les Revenants is way better! Stop watching remakes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly original versions are better, but in this case the original is in French. I prefer watch something to improve my English as I don't speak French. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete