Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lip sync fails

I just have found the video of 80s’ European singer pop star Sandra singing at Sopot Festival in 2008. I saw it back in 2008 but I forgot about this. I was impressed with her singing, and I couldn't understand how it’s possible for 50 years old woman to sing as 20 years old girl. Of course it was lip synced, and in a bad way. It could be better record new “actual” versions of her songs, if she can't sing. I don't know what is better: lip syncing, singing live even horrible or just not doing performances. The others 80s’ singers who preformed this day were singing live without using playback as did Sandra. Nevertheless people was enjoying her performance… 

Here's her show :) 

2 comments:

  1. This is terrible! Is that what they actually played on TV? Take a look at this Lip Sync Battle at Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show - it's much better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they played it on TV, and 2 songs more which were even worst than this one. This Lip Sync Battle is really good, as they did it in a comedian way, and it's funny. But it's so sad when singers do lip syncing in their performances. And it's horrible when they do this bad. I can understand when they have a worse day or there are technical problems or there are no possibility to sing live like in many TV shows (not festivals). :)

    ReplyDelete