Sunday, January 25, 2015

University almost on the Beach

I chose Almeria, Spain for my Erasmus and I need to say it was good decision. The city was perfect, the people was perfect, but… the university not. The buildings were ok, modern and comfortable, the University of Almeria is located near the sea side and it looks so beautiful , but the level of education didn't satisfy me, there was a big organizational chaos, the members of my working groups on lessons were quite rude. For many people who didn’t spoke Spanish it was said at the beginning that classes are conducted in English, but they weren’t. I didn’t have problem with that but, I think it was not fair for all the people  who thought it was enough to speak English. At the university I didn’t  learned nothing new. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to locate the university in this place, you feel more like on holiday there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment